Inventory Management / JIT Delivery
Our Inventory Management & JIT Delivery (Just In Time) programs will warehouse your product and deliver as needed. This enables our customers to benefit from larger quantity pricing while saving warehouse space and improving cash flow. Certainly, we would love to have a conversation with you about our supplier managed inventory program.
In business terms, inventory management means the right stock, at the right levels, in the right place, at the right time, and at the right cost as well as price.
Our Inventory Management & JIT programs saves you storage space and improves cash flow. Most importantly, there is no extra charge for this service. In addition, for any goods-based businesses, the value of inventory cannot be overstated, which is why inventory management benefits your operational efficiency and longevity. Further, inventory management is a good practice for any company. Likewise, if you are not keeping a watchful eye on your inventory or counting stock regularly, you are setting yourself up for potential inventory errors and challenges. In conclusion, proper inventory management really can make or break your business!
Benefits of Inventory Management
- Improves the accuracy of inventory orders
- Keeps your customers coming back for more
- Helps save time and money
- Increases efficiency and productivity
- Leads to a more organized warehouse
Benefits of JIT (Just in Time)
- Reduce manufacturing time
- Improve storage space used
- More cost-efficient production
- Continuous quality improvement
- Waste Elimination
- Improve productivity
- Improve supplier relationships
- Reduce costs associated with storage